Commercial Heating & Boiler Installations
Our commercial heating team offer the highest quality commercial heating installations, maintenance and repair.
Our team of specialist engineers work across the East Midlands and Yorkshire to provide a first-class service for your business, providing installation, maintenance and repair services for your commercial gas / oil boilers, and heating systems.
Why choose us?
We can offer service plans to both the public and private sector. Our experienced heating engineers specialise in commercial boilers and air handling units.
- All our installations, servicing and repairs comply with British Standards and health and safety regulations.
- Our engineers all hold the relevant Gas Safe and OFTEC accreditations.
- We’ll perform detailed checks of your system, checking for efficiency and safety, and cleaning all parts that are vulnerable to blockage.
- We will ensure our work is completed with minimal disruption to your business, so you can enjoy uninterrupted access to heating and hot water.
- We can offer service plans and boiler maintenance contracts.
We have worked with a wide range of businesses in both the private and public sector, including offices, factories, commercial units, schools, colleges and more. We’re proud of have worked with:
You can trust our experienced team of heating engineers to look after your heating and hot water system.
A few examples of our commercial heating works include:
- Social housing boiler replacement scheme and PPM boiler servicing.
- Plumbing repairs to commercial unit.
- PPM boiler servicing to gas condensing boilers.
- Heating repairs.
- New boiler and heating system installation for a school.
- New air handling unit installation for a school.
- First and second fix plumbing to new build industrial units.
- Servicing and repairs to gas boilers at various pubs.